Father’s Day Craft
On this special date we create some crafts for Father’s Day. We’ve prepared some cards, medals or a craft tie for your dad. Besides love, kisses and hugs, a present made by you becomes very special for you dad.
- In a circle, write the sentece “Best Dad Ever” and you can decorate it with many different colors of paper.
- Use a lace or cord to fix the medal.
- In a piece of paper, draw a tie and cut it.
- You can draw or write a message on it.
- Use a lace or a cord to fix the tie.
- Draw or write a message to your dad on a circle.
- Cut and glue two other pieces of paper on the back of the circle.
- Draw your dad’s hand and your hand on a piece of orange paper and cut the drawings.
- Glue small pieces of white paper and draw the eyes and the mouth of the fish. You can create other details if you like.
- This drawing was inspired by the movie “Finding Nemo”, when the son said “I love you, Dad” and the dad said “I love you too, son”
- Cut out the letters D A D and with a piece of paper, glue them together.
- In each letter you can color, draw or write a message to your dad.