Mother’s Day Craft
If your mom could choose a present, it would probably be a hug and a kiss. But we are sure she would love to receive a card made by you.
Here we have some ideas of crafts for Mother’s Day.
- Cut the drawings of your hands
- In one hand write “Mom, I love you”.
- In a piece of paper write “this much” and glue it in both hands.
- On the other hand you can write or draw whatever you like.
- In a piece of paper glue or draw a heart and write a message.
- Cut the drawings of your hands and glue them in each side of the paper.